Saturday, November 15, 2008

Life is Good

We woke up to soft rain this morning and the sound of dogs shaking off sleep outside our door. Quickly I was up and off to let the doggies out and prepare their breakfast so I could hurry back to LM and cuddle for awhile before heading over to see Ms G. Above are the lovers as I was preparing banana oat pancakes for breakfast....This was a quiet moment but seconds before, Ms G and LM were boxing and she was just so happy to have her fave person here at her disposal.

She is still eating the faux treats and I am thrilled as they are so much better for her.

It will be a quiet day with a walk if the clearing continues. Tonight we are taking friend, Bob, out for a birthday dinner. NICE!

Last night, as we settled in at my boss's house with the doggies...we watched an old movie, "Charade" with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn. It is a wonderfully written and acted movie and held my attention and kept me awake....a rare thing for me on a Friday night. Of course, being next to my resident movie aficionado helped a lot. LM remembers every movie he has ever seen and is a wealth of information on their backgrounds, etc. Fun!

No comments: