Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Road Trips R Us

Car is packed, I'm headed to bed for some much needed rest, and at 6 am we will be on the road.
We cannot wait to be on the way. A beautiful day is in store after a long day of heavy rain. Brilliant foliage promises to light our way and delight all our senses, and I look so forward to walking in some crisp leaves on the lovely streets of Waterloo Ontario and visiting with my sister and family. This has been a long wait....15 years, in fact, since my last Canadian visit.
Rumor has it that we will be preparing and enjoying a Canadian Thanksgiving dinner on Sunday. What a joy that will be.
LM has a new fresh water fishing rod which he'll use in the Grand River and he will be seeing so many places new to his eyes.
Off to bed. I will try to post from the road.
Love and good thoughts to everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!! LM will have so much fun visiting some new fishing spots and great views!! 15 years is a long time! I know you all will have a super great time revisiting and hashing over the last 15 years! Thanksgiving dinner sounds good to me by golly! Have a wonderful time, drive safe!! ...debbie

Judy said...

Have a wonderful time--I am so jealous--how I long to see Niagara Falls again!