Monday, June 15, 2009

Ms G had a Date

Oh, oh, I came home from work tonight to find that Ms G had invited a man into the house without my permission. They were involved in a mad passionate love affair when I arrived home from work.....she is besotted......this man of hers has lured her with toys, and Whiskas Temptations....he could be charged with corrupting a minor. Ah, well, she was a very happy girl, and I heard tell she was curled up tightly in his lap purring until I spoiled things by coming home.

Now she pines as he has left to go fishing.......I miss him, too. Sweet man.
An interlude of peace and love as the waves undulate my spirit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the song "Torn Between Two Lovers"...la lala lalaa....debbie

Anonymous said...

Happy Days said...
Marcia, I have given you "The Kreativ Award" because I really enjoy your writings about Ms Graysea and Cape Cod. I love the photos you take so I can see the place where I would love to visit.
Please check on my Blog...debbie