Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ground Hog Day

Barring any weather complications, I will arrive at Cape Cod Hospital tomorrow morning at 6:15 am and have knee replacement surgery within 2 hours. I can hardly wait for it to be over.
As soon as I can, I will be back to let you know progress. LM will be with me all the way.

Of course, we are expecting another fairly serious winter storm overnight but LM assures me he can get me there on time. Now, we just need the surgeon to arrive on time, and the Patriots to win the Super Bowl, too!

With a lot of prep - all the mandatory physicals and tests, acupuncture, massage, aura balancing, exercise, meditation and rest, and so much love around me, this can only all be a success.

Much love to all  my family and friends, near and far, I will be back as soon as I can.


3 comments:

Judy said...

Man--you've sure had a lot of pre-surgery preparations going on. I had a meeting to explain the process and blood work and x-ray before. The only prep I had on the actual day, the crew in the operation room gathered around my gurney and prayed--I liked that.

Sharon said...

Thinking of you and hoping you are through surgery and in recovery right now. You are so well prepared and you have so much support I just know that your healing will be swift and by March there will be "spring" in your step:)

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

You have many blessings with so many surrounding you.
Prayers to heal quickly
going your way.