Thursday, June 6, 2013

Wading and Waiting

We are home from our divine trip.....so much to share and I have made a slight start.  The illness that dogged me for nearly 2 months before the trip, gave me a very slight break during our 11 days away, but it came back with a mighty force the day we arrived home. Tomorrow evening I will have a series of diagnostic tests to find out more.  Meanwhile, I am not functioning on all cylinders.  Very tired, in pain, and struggling. I have almost made it through the work week, and the evenings have been spent using deep meditation that is very helpful in dealing with pain in strange places, and calming me enough to sleep. We are nearly 100% certain it is NOT a UTI.
I will be back with photos soon. The memories of the peace, love and beauty shared on our vacation are helping me to make it through this time.

Love to all......

3 comments:

Judy said...

What in the world could this strange illness be? Lupus? Fibromyalgia? Allergy to something there at home if it wasn't present while you were gone? Mystery! I hate that---hope they find out soon what the heck is going on!!! Glad you had 11 days of feeling good while you were gone :-)

Sally Wessely said...

Oh my goodness. You have really been through the wringer, but at least you had 11 days of good health. That is good. I hope they find the answers soon.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Hopefully you will have some information soon. So sorry this is going on but happy for you for the special days of pleasure...