- Why are clothing manufacturers so out of touch with reality when they design clothing for real women, leading them to make sweaters, jerseys and blouses with sleeves too narrow (and I have very long and skinny scrawny arms) and way too long??
- Why is it that when you need it most, a financial opportunity presents itself? Never fails me.
- Will we get hit with Sandy?? It has done major damage on the island of Eleuthera in the Bahamas where daughter Anne and husband, David, have a home. Awaiting reports. David is flying there on Sunday to assess.
- Why do public agencies, meant to protect the elderly and disabled, not return phone calls?
- How two tiny Manx kittens came along at just the right time after losing Bob this week. Freddy and Friday will be coming to live with Sam and Trish very soon. Photo below of Freddy.
- Be safe my East Coast friends and we will do the same......I get to see Teddy tomorrow morning!
Friday, October 26, 2012
Eventually you will see the rest of the photos from our heavenly Canada trip, until then here are a few things rattling around in my slightly crazy head: