Wednesday, August 29, 2012

For Teddy

 Self portrait!!!! You are so funny, our dear sweet, Teddy!
It's 6:15 am and I am preparing to leave the house in a few minutes to be with Jason and Alison at the hospital as Teddy has surgery at 7:20 am.  With complications from many ear infections, and displaced ear tubes, our poor wee one has had one too many infections so he will have his adenoids removed and some new tubes inserted.  What a scary time for his parents.

I'll post an update a little  later.  We love you, Teddy....Nana and Woo.

UPDATE:  Teddy is out of surgery and in recovery. Got there before he went in and his first words were, "Where's Woo"....truly I am superfluous in the lives of Teddy and Ms G. They only want to be with LM. Oh well!  Thanks for the well wishes. We are very grateful.  Now, on to a life free from constant ear infections.

3 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

We hope Teddy is doing well! He's a darling. :)

Anonymous said...

Good Luck Teddy!! He will do fine! Lots of ice cream! Hugs that all goes well without a hitch!!

Judy said...

My little grand girl had this done a couple years ago. Had the whole ear tube thing--twice--and so many infections. She seems to be fine now. It was the same way with Fred and I--we'd walk in the door of my kids, and the grandkids would come running, "Grandpa Fred, Grandpa Fred"--whizzed right by me to get to him.