Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Feline Adoration

That look is all too familiar to me.......anytime LM comes in to contact with those of the feline persuasion, that look comes about.....this one yesterday as he approached the front desk of the Medford, MA KIA dealer.  He was on a run for Cape Cod KIA to pick up a new car and this gorgeous creature, Dusty reigns supreme at customer service, greeting all who arrive.  She's been seen here before as she is one of LM's favorites. I'm warning you, Dusty, he is famous for stealing cats. BEWARE or you'll be living on Cape Cod soon.  Your eyes tell me he's working his charms on you, just as he's done to MS G and moi!

Ah, Dusty, never fear, we are joshing, but you sure are a beautiful, loving and friendly girl.  I bet you sell lots of KIAs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooooh!! Isn't she pretty. But the name "Dusty" doesn't fit her very well. BUT, perhaps she crawl underneath the furniture and "dusts" coming out with lots of Dust Balls!! lol...debbie

MsGraysea said...

LOL, Debbie, I bet she does dust the place!

Sally Wessely said...

She is a very pretty girl. I love her eyes.