Monday, September 18, 2017

Sweetness

Leaving LM yesterday made for a very painful morning. He had to be at work before it was time for me to leave.  I said my good-byes to the very empty house and slowly made my way to the car, to be greeted by this little bouquet on my windshield.  The sweetness we share shows itself in ways such as this, and melt my heart.

So much more love and sweetness is coming my way in the form of little notes of comfort from Ms G's legions of fans, both here and on Facebook! She was a funny little one!!

As I write Bosley is climbing all over me purring loudly and demanding my full attention.  Having Betty and Bosley is a help. Betty offering her brand of sweetness in a very gentle way. She loves to follow me, then rub her head on my feet.  Boz is very demonstrative in a most insistent way! The minute I sit down, he charges up the front of me and butts my head.

The grief comes in waves, and I caught myself laughing a little while ago, so I know there is hope!
LM spent his day in nature, where we both always find healing. He had a great blue heron light 20 feet from where he was fishing!  He called me frequently to share his day and feelings.  Tough for him to go home to the house alone.  He is currently pretending she is still there, and talking with her.  More sweetness.
Gratitude, Peace and Love to you all!

No comments: