Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Real Life Resumes

This morning, I return to work after our perfectly wonderful vacation.   Myriad meaningful moments are spinning through my mind, many captured in photos to be shared soon.  Being with my dear sister, Margaret, and family, is treasure warming my heart, as I return to my missed work friends.

Being with LM for this long stretch of time was so full of joy and love, and I am ever so grateful for his driving us safely through all the beauty we shared.

Some lovely late summer flowers for sale at a favorite Mennonite bakery in Ontario.  There were some maple tarts purchased there, I believe!

May this find you all enjoying a lovely Fall day.  It's a beauty on Cape Cod.

6 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Vacations are wonderful, aren't they. They offer so much rest and relaxation while you are there and so many wonderful memories when you come home. Welcome home. :)

Erin | Bygone Living said...

Hi, Marcia! Just dropping in to let you know I'm re-entering the blogging world. I do hope everything has been going well with you- glad you enjoyed your vacation! Talk to you soon :-)

Anonymous said...

There was not any doubt that you wouldn't have a great, super duper time with your sister. And so nice that you were able to go and spend some time with her and LM. Makes me smile. Too bad all good things must come to an end...sigh...debbie

Judy said...

I really love this time of year for a vakay. So glad you had a wonderful time--knew you would. I remember the last trip Fred and I took through upstate NY--your post reminded me of that lovely time. Thank you.

Sally Wessely said...

Welcome home. I'm so glad you had such a nice vacation.

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Wonderful you had this special trip.
If I had a driver'
would be out of here :)
for a short trip :)