Monday, February 22, 2010

A Cat's Work is Never Done!

Work is never done around here.....LM is keeping me so busy as he is cleaning out years and years of stored paperwork, memorabilia, and fishing artifacts. All this activity requires me to be the supervisor, inspect every piece of paper, box, bag and plastic container. I am so exhausted, but there is no time to rest. If I don't watch him, LM will keep things he doesn't need, and he may try to procrastinate. A good cat's work is never done!! I did not want you to think I have forgotten all my readers, though.

Here, I am watching intently as LM heads to the kitchen to get some coffee...he finds any excuse to stop the project and needs to be stared down into submission......works every time, by the way!

Back to work...I sit right in the middle and watch for every opportunity to jump into the mix.
On top of all this work, Mum brought in a box with a new food processor and that had so much nice crinkly wrap on it so Friday and half the day Saturday, I had to chew on that and drag it around. WHEW! I was so relieved when they left for awhile to deliver a car to Worcester.
Sunday morning it was time to get back to the project. It took me ages to get them out of bed by 6 am so the project could begin again!! It is going to be a long haul.....at least 65 (no exaggeration) boxes remain to be sorted through!

Oh, oh, looks like he is trying to escape again! Gotta go!

5 comments:

Kittie Howard said...

Good grief, Ms G, you've working too hard! But, I so totally understand why...I'm wondering if your LM is related to my hub?? Hmmm, amazing how everything has to be re-read...and, yes, Another cup of coffee. Sigh. I think you should reward yourself with a bit of bling...an emerald would look ravishing around your neck. Your hair is too gorgeous for words. Meow! Meow!

Anonymous said...

Oh Ms G, you have been a very busy girl, but at least your keeping LM on his toes and are able to keep the work progressing! Good Work!! Men do have a way of sneeking off a job for something more pleasent. You have been studing his habits no doubt and know every single sign of "the elusive sneek". Thank you for thinking of Ernie. I think he may be on the mend finally! His mom has been a nervous wreck, but got good news this morning. Keep up your good work!!...debbie and Ernie xo

Linda said...

Ms G you have a delightful blog, and II'll be back to check on you. Take care.

Beverly said...

she looks serious...

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

He is lucky to have you!!!