Friday, February 8, 2013

HOME

Thanks to so many who have been checking on me. It is wild out here. Got all errnds done, met up with LM who gave me a very welcome gift.....a flourescent green, crank-up emergency radio with rechargeable batteries. He is so thoughtful!  last stop was to check on my feline charge.  He has plecty of dry food and seemes happy and unconcerned.  On the way back home, the ocean was crashing into the side of my car as I drove by two low areas.  (Beverly - not far at all from Wequassett Inn).  I have a feeling the storm will wash out that road and it will be closed.  Right now the winds are really getting heavy and it is forecast to be a hurricane/blizzard.  Governor ordered everyone off the roads by noon and I made it by 2 minutes....many not complying, though.
I am ready for whatever happens and meditating on peace and safety for all my loved ones.

Off to cook some chicken.......

5 comments:

Angie Burrett said...

Just hoping that you stay safe and warm xx

Unknown said...

I pray you are safe through it all.

Beverly said...

wish I was there with you.....stay safe!!! Thanks for the shout out!!!

Anonymous said...

Watching TV this morning and seeing all the blasted snow. They showed photos of MA and the coast. Phew - lots of snow!! Hope you have electric, but doubt you do. It's sunny and 32 here this morning. You'll be in my thoughts!! STAY WARM!!...debbie

Beverly said...

You there? How are things going?