Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Day Before....

Thanksgiving is about here!  Traffic to the Cape is building and very shortly this morning, Teddy and I will join that fray for the drive to LM's house. We are spending the day baking and doing all the prep work for tomorrow's dinner.  Our day tomorrow will consist of LM, his son, John, and myself tomorrow, and then dessert visitors will arrive later in the day. Teddy and his parents will be with other family. 

Meanwhile, today Teddy and I will, make an apple pie, the stuffing, prepare the turkey so it can just be popped in the oven tomorrow morning, make cranberry/orange relish......I love that old Ocean Spray raw relish recipe. So easy to do in the food processor, and we will set the table and pick a dinner table bouquet from the many pretty dried things in the garden right now.

We do hope you will have a lovely Thanksgiving, no matter where or with whom you are.

We will surely be talking about gratitude and how we can help in or small corners to make the world a more peaceful, respectful and kind place. There will also be sharing with Ms G!!

Peace and LOVE.......

5 comments:

Judy said...

It all sounds very wonderful. Enjoy!

Jams said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it's all you wish. Bell Rum via Judy.

Wisewebwoman said...

We are a month ahead of you in our TG day. Happies to you and yours😀 on yours.
XO
WWW

Sharon said...

I hope it was as lovely as it sounded here. I so appreciate your checking in - life has been busier than I thought it could be with the new job but some ease is in sight. Work changes confirmed this week so Thanksgiving holiday weekend has especially delightful. I will be around more and looking forward to it!

Sally Wessely said...

It sounds like your Thanksgiving plans were perfect. I hope all went well. I have declared my Thanksgiving the best ever. Gratitude is a wonderful healer.