Thursday, May 29, 2014

Switching Gears

To all my blog friends and my family, as I countdown toward retirement and moving, there are just some things that have to give as I make the transition.  I'm taking a little blog hiatus to put most of my energy into planning my exciting new life. For the first time in 45 years, I will not be going to work everyday, and I will be able to spend a lot of time becoming healthy again, and that means re-building my energy and emotional levels so that I can come back to share this wonderful transition time.
I will be stopping by all of your blogs, and commenting!  You are all such an important part of my life! I wish you well and promise to be back as soon as I am able.
Happy Summer....Love and peace to you all.....and you can reach me through e-mail at morsekittyl at yahoo.com  


12 comments:

Sally Wessely said...

I'm so happy for you. Please stop in and visit. Please let us know how it is all going when you have the time to do so. Here's to the best of transitions and to good health. Hugs.

Wisewebwoman said...

“May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may joy fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.”

all the best Kitty and the gift of this Irish blessing
XO
WWW

Judy said...

Oh--retirement is really nice. No more looking forward to the weekends because--every day is like a weekend day. I pray for your surgery--it will help you so much, both physically and emotionally. I hope your move is smooth and happy. I love you, Marcia. Please keep in touch.

Angie Burrett said...

Enjoy this next exciting phase of your life - I shall look forward to hearing how you are feeling as you relax into retirement! Good luck for the future x

Julie said...

All the best Marcia! You are moving up to my neck of the woods, so I hope to run into one day and introduce myself.

Julie

Julie said...

All the best to you Marcia. You are moving to my neck of the woods, so I hope to run into you one day and introduce myself.

Julie

One Woman's Journey - a journal being written from Woodhaven - her cottage in the woods. said...

Another
all the best to you
as a new life
is put into progress
take care of yourself..

debbie said...

Will miss your Blog but you won't be far from me!! yay!...debbie

Elaine said...

How nice to be able to retire nowadays. Wishing you the best!

MsGraysea said...

Thank you everyone, your words and wishes mean so much. I will be back soon, just need time to get ready for the move.
Julie, I so hope to meet you and if you e-mail me I will send you the info.

Balisha said...

Enjoy your time off. We will miss you. Hope to see you back soon.
Balisha

Sharon said...

There is so much love and support coming your way:) I'm going to write down that Irish blessing - I too wish that joy fills your heart with gladness to cheer you ~