Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My View of Ms G




If I am lucky I get to see this view of our girl....you do notice, though, that the ears are turned so that every move or sound made by her beloved can be heard.   We are leaving on Friday for a  mini-vacation in Maine, and to spend several days with 3 of my siblings and families. Can't wait.  We'll be staying at a lovely B & B in York Beach and expect to do some rummaging about along the beautiful southern Maine coast. I promise to take lots of pictures and I will pray to the Blogger gods that they allow me to share them with you!  Happy Spring....well it now feels like winter here again, but we will dream of pretty flowers and sunny days. (pardon the flashless photos - photographer malfunction, but you get the idea!)





 

1 comment:

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

Have a lovely mini-vacation.

And good luck with Blogger and your posting of pics. So sorry you've been having troubles. Don't know just what kind of troubles, but obviously, some kind.

Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"
in NYS