Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Evening Update

My dear sister-in-law sent me an e-mail about 8:30 this morning and it was entitled "Rubber Band Man". I knew immediately that it meant Dad had bounced back....sure enough, he agreed to eat a little food this morning and said perhaps he would get up and shave and read the paper!! He just amazes us time and time again. I really fear one of us is going to keel over from stress before he passes on. Not that we are in a hurry for him to leave at all, it is just the drawn out years of these near misses.
It was a beautiful day here today, so warm and perfectly suited for the long lines which formed at the polls. Now we wait....I cannot wait for the suspense to end and for the "Yes we can" party to take over. It is about time for it to happen.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

so glad the rubber band man has bounced back....